Monday, September 12, 2005

A new page

Well, Friday September 9th was my last day at my full time job with Nexus Energy Software. I worked there for just over 2 years. The 3 guys I worked with in the Lebanon NH office were every cool to work with. I made some good friends for years to come.

So, now I'm on my own. A full-time independent software developer. For the coming months I'll be spending half of my week doing some long term work for my former employer, isee systems. The other half of the week I'll be working on short term projects and doing other business building activities.

I've got the health insurance for the family rolling along, and for the first time in a very long time, Karrie will have health insurance too!

So, wish me luck. I think this will be a grand adventure. I'll be doing the work I love, and I'll have more time with the kids to do stuff like this:


No comments: